Industrial Wireless Solutions
Drensky Technologies provides a complete solution from design to installation and after-sales service for your industrial wireless requirements. Using the complete range of superior and trusted wireless devices from Phoenix Contact, we provide free on-site assessment and testing using our specially designed wireless test kits.
Trusted Wireless is a wireless technology which has been developed especially for industrial use. It is particularly suitable for the transmission of sensor/actuator information without a cable infrastructure or for the transmission of small to medium data amounts – even over large distances ranging from a few hundred meters to several kilometres.
The main features of Trusted Wireless are:
- Rugged communication thanks to FHSS
- Automatic and manual coexistence mechanisms
- Secure communication, thanks to 128 bit AES encryption and authentication
- Long range thanks to high receiver sensitivity and variable data transmission rates
- Flexible networks with automatic connection management
- Distributed network maintenance makes things easier and faster
- Extensive diagnostic properties
- Adaptable to the desired application
In the 2.4 GHz band, Trusted Wireless uses a Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) with up to 440 possible individual frequencies, with the devices using a selection of up to 127 channels.
The number of frequencies used within the pseudo-random hopping pattern depends on further settings and mechanisms such as the exclusion of certain frequency ranges (black-listing) for co-existence management of several frequencies, or the use of several frequency groups (RF bands) to optimize the parallel.